The Kid's Klub is a licensed "active" after school program and offers something for every child Grades K-6.
Our after-school program offers a fun, safe, and diverse environment for children and youth. Our programming is designed to help children and youth stay productive, active, learn new skills and make new friends.
Every afternoon the children will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of children directed play (games picked by the children)
- Be part of teacher instructed play (games picked by the staff)
- Do arts and crafts
- Have an afternoon snack
- Play board games and read books if he or she doesn't feel like doing the other physical activity planned for the day
Please note Kid's Klub does not operate on days when there is no school. To see what other programs may be offered on non-school days, please click here.
Our trained staff provide a safe, nurturing and stimulating environment where children can grow to their full potential through quality programming, with a focus on each individual child's needs and interests. All of our staff must have the following qualifications:
- Child Development Certification as an Assistant, Worker or Supervisor
- First-Aid in Child Care and Adult, Child, Infant CPR
- Criminal Record Check including vulnerable sector
- Intervention Record Check
- At least 1 year experience working in a childcare setting
- We do not offer transportation from other schools to our program. However, in the past, some school-bus drivers have dropped the children in front of the school and the children have walked to the gym (which is close the front doors).
- If your child attends Maude Clifford School, they will be asked to make their way to the gym after the last bell. Our staff will greet and sign them in at 2:50pm
- Please let our staff know if your child won't be at our program by calling or leaving a voicemail at 780-830-7076. You can also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your child must wear appropriate clothing and shoes to fully participate in all games and activities held both in the gym and outdoors.
- Be prompt in picking up your child. Pick up time is 5:30pm. Late fees may apply
- PLEASE inform the leaders if someone other than yourself will be picking up your child. Children will not be able to go home with someone who is not in the authorized pick up form. Your child's safety is our #1 priority.
- If your child is ill, please do not bring him/her to the Kid’s Klub. Please consider the health of our leaders and the other children registered.
The Kid's Klub Location
The Kid's Klub runs out of Maude Clifford Community Gym at Maude Clifford Public School 9206 Lakeland Drive, Grande Prairie, AB T8X 0J4